Date: Saturday 4th November 2023
Time: 9.30am to 4.30 pm
Venue: 23 Bridgewater Close Quindalup WA – Private Studio
No prior painting or drawing skills needed. This course is designed for adults of all ages.
Join me for a 1 day workshop . Mix and meet like minded creative souls who would like to create a unique piece of art. This workshop is designed to take you through a fun journey with your art and discover the inner artist along the way.
You will bring to life your favourite native flower and create a beautiful abstract piece. We will look at simplifying the shape and form of the flower then create the artwork with acrylic paint on canvas. We will then frame the artwork to take home a beautiful finished product.
Beginners I absolutely love – you will be so amazed as your unlock your inner artist and express your creativity.
All levels are welcome. Tip – you must be prepared to let go, be brave, go with the flow.
“Paint with passion. Paint with an unknown destination. Let loose, play a little, be spontaneous. This is where the magic happens…”
One full day of of fun, laughs and new friendships.
I am always incredibly excited to be part of a students journey into re-discovering their path of creativity.. ..
One full day of creating your masterpiece.
PS: Classes fill fast so please book early
For further information please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me – 0417 915 806
- You will learn techniques that will give you the courage to loosen up. Be brave and let go
- This course is designed to bring your creative side out to play. Yes – you will create a beautiful intuitive piece of artwork.
- Step by step guidance from a professional artist who believes on having fun along the journey.
- Make new connections with other creative souls.
- All materials supplied
- Take home a finished art work to hang so proudly on your wall. Yes…. how awesome is that!
What you will need to bring –
- Please bring reference material of your flower. Either on your phone or printed.
- Please bring lunch. Coffee/tea and light refreshments will be provided.
- Please bring an apron or clothes that can have a little paint on them!
NB: Bring that playful curious side of you. The one who wants to play without expectations! Inner critic left at home.
Please note: Non-refundable. If you cannot make the workshop please find someone who would love to take your place.