Date: Sunday 6th October 2019
Venue: My studio –
30095 Brand Hwy Dongara WA
No prior painting or drawing skills needed. This course is designed for adults of all ages.
Join me for a day workshop located in my studio overlooking the hills east. Mix and meet like minded creative souls who would like to create a unique piece of art. This workshop is designed to take you through a fun journey with your art and discover the inner artist along the way. Learn the process of using collage, stencil, pen and paint to create a unique masterpiece. Time permitting we will use a clear resin over the finished art work to produce a glass effect.
Beginners I absolutely love – you will be so amazed as your unlock your inner artist and express your creativity.
All levels are welcome. Tip – you must be prepared to let go, be brave, go with the flow.
Paint with passion. Paint with an unknown destination. Let loose, play a little, be spontaneous. This is where the magic happens…
A day of fun, laughs and new friendships.
I am always incredibly honoured to be part of a students journey into re-discovering their path of creativity.. ..
I would love to meet you.
One day of creating your masterpiece. How awesome is that. Do it for you. Because you are worth it.
PS: Classes fill fast so please book early
For further enquiries please email – email@example.com
- You will learn techniques that will give you the courage to loosen up. Be brave and let go
- This course is designed to bring your creative side out to play. Yes – you will create a beautiful intuitive piece of art.
- Explore the possibilities of painting in layers. The power of symbols, composition and colour in your work.
- Take home a finished art work to hang so proudly on your wall. Yes…. how awesome is that!
- A unique insight into your own creative process and where your inspiration comes from.
- Step by step guidance from a professional artist who believes on having fun along the journey.
- Make new connections with other creative souls.
- Fun, fun and so much more.
- All materials supplied.
- What you will need to bring –
- Please bring lunch. Coffee/tea and light refreshments will be provided.
- Please bring an apron or clothes that can have a little paint on them!
NB: Bring that playful curious side of you. The one who wants to play without expectations! Inner critic left at home.
I hope to see you soon