Date: Saturday 15th May and Sunday 16th May 2021
9.30 am to 4.30pm
Venue: Black Crow Studio – 11 Boulder Rd Kalgoorlie
No prior painting or drawing skills needed. This course is designed for adults of all ages.
Join me for a 2 day retreat ( I used to call these workshops but we have way to much fun for it to sound like work!!) Mix and meet like minded creative souls who would like to create a unique piece of art. This workshop is designed to take you through a fun journey with your art and discover the inner artist along the way.
Day 1 -We be using vibrant colour and dynamic abstraction to combine movement between interwoven shapes and form.. Learn the process of mark making, painting from the heart and following your intuition.
Day 2 – We will bring the painting together with abstract blocks of colour, shapes and mark making. Weave your story into a masterpiece on canvas.
Beginners I absolutely love – you will be so amazed as your unlock your inner artist and express your creativity.
All levels are welcome. Tip – you must be prepared to let go, be brave, go with the flow.
“Paint with passion. Paint with an unknown destination. Let loose, play a little, be spontaneous. This is where the magic happens…”
A weekend of fun, laughs and new friendships.
I am always incredibly excited to be part of a students journey into re-discovering their path of creativity.. ..
I would love to meet you.
Two days of creating your masterpiece. How awesome is that. Do it for you. Because you are worth it.
PS: Classes fill fast so please book early
For further information please email – email@example.com
or call me – 041915806
- You will learn techniques that will give you the courage to loosen up. Be brave and let go
- This course is designed to bring your creative side out to play. Yes – you will create a beautiful intuitive piece of art.
- Explore the possibilities of painting in layers. The power of symbols, composition and colour in your work.
- A unique insight into your own creative process and where your inspiration comes from.
- Step by step guidance from a professional artist who believes on having fun along the journey.
- Make new connections with other creative souls.
- Fun, fun and so much more.
- All materials supplied (except for canvas)
- Take home a large finished art work to hang so proudly on your wall. Yes…. how awesome is that!
What you will need to bring –
- Canvas. Any size that will suit your needs. Large or some small. Can be a new canvas or over painting an old .
Cheaper canvas – Riot/Spotlight/Red Dot
Mid range canvas – Local art shop, Jacksons, Oxaldes
I normally paint two canvases at once. While one is drying – another is on a journey.
I would like students to complete one finished artwork to take home.
- Please bring lunch. Coffee/tea and light refreshments will be provided.
- Please bring an apron or clothes that can have a little paint on them!
NB: Bring that playful curious side of you. The one who wants to play without expectations! Inner critic left at home.