Date: Sunday 9th May 2021
9.30 am to 4.30pm
Venue: Black Crow Studio – 11 Boulder Rd Kalgoorlie
No prior painting or drawing skills needed. This course is designed for adults of all ages.
Join me for a 1 day workshop . Mix and meet like minded creative souls who would like to create a unique piece of art. This workshop is designed to take you through a fun journey with your art and discover the inner artist along the way.
Do you often struggle with colour in your paintings. I teach many students and colour harmony is one of the most asked questions I receive. This workshop will take you on a journey learning some tips and tricks that will bring your painting to life without the guessing game when your painting is not working. Feel confident with your colour choices and know how to make them have a conversation (relate) with each other.
Beginners I absolutely love – you will be so amazed as your unlock your inner artist and express your creativity.
All levels are welcome. Tip – you must be prepared to let go, be brave, go with the flow.
“Paint with passion. Paint with an unknown destination. Let loose, play a little, be spontaneous. This is where the magic happens…”
A day of fun, laughs and new friendships.
I am always incredibly excited to be part of a students journey into re-discovering their path of creativity.. ..
I would love to meet you.
One day of learning new techniques to try on your next masterpiece.. How awesome is that. Do it for you. Because you are worth it.
PS: Classes fill fast so please book early
For further information please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me – 041915806
- You will learn techniques that will give you the courage to loosen up. Be brave and let go
- Colour harmony
- Colour values
- Mixing mud and why it improves your colour
- Mother colour
- Learn to make confident colour choices for your artwork
- This course is designed to bring your creative side out to play
- A unique insight into your own creative process
- Step by step guidance from a professional artist who believes on having fun along the journey.
- Make new connections with other creative souls.
- Fun, fun and so much more.
- All materials supplied
- Take home ideas for your next masterpiece
What you will need to bring –
- Please bring lunch. Coffee/tea and light refreshments will be provided.
- Please bring an apron or clothes that can have a little paint on them!
NB: Bring that playful curious side of you. The one who wants to play without expectations! Inner critic left at home.