Date: Saturday 31st October to Sunday 1st November 2020
9.30am to 4pm
Venue: Wembley (Private residence)
No prior painting or drawing skills needed. This course is designed for adults of all ages.
Join me for a 2 day retreat ( I used to call these workshops but we have way to much fun for it to sound like work!!) Private venue located in Wembley. Mix and meet like minded creative souls who would like to create a unique piece of art. This workshop is designed to take you through a fun journey with your art and discover the inner artist along the way.
Day 1 -We be using vibrant colour and dynamic abstraction to combine movement between interwoven shapes and form.. Learn the process of mark making, painting from the heart and following your intuition.
Day 2 – We will bring the painting together with negative shaping ( or reverse painting) and weave your story into a masterpiece on canvas.
Beginners I absolutely love – you will be so amazed as your unlock your inner artist and express your creativity.
All levels are welcome. Tip – you must be prepared to let go, be brave, go with the flow.
Paint with passion. Paint with an unknown destination. Let loose, play a little, be spontaneous. This is where the magic happens…
A weekend of fun, laughs and new friendships.
I am always incredibly excited to be part of a students journey into re-discovering their path of creativity.. ..
I would love to meet you.
Two days of creating your masterpiece. How awesome is that. Do it for you. Because you are worth it.
PS: Classes fill fast so please book early
For further information please email – email@example.com
or call me – 041915806
- You will learn techniques that will give you the courage to loosen up. Be brave and let go
- This course is designed to bring your creative side out to play. Yes – you will create a beautiful intuitive piece of art.
- Explore the possibilities of painting in layers. The power of symbols, composition and colour in your work.
- A unique insight into your own creative process and where your inspiration comes from.
- Step by step guidance from a professional artist who believes on having fun along the journey.
- Make new connections with other creative souls.
- Fun, fun and so much more.
- All materials supplied (except for canvas)
- Take home a large finished art work to hang so proudly on your wall. Yes…. how awesome is that!
What you will need to bring –
- Canvas. Any size that will suit your needs. Large or some small. Can be a new canvas or over painting an old .
Cheaper canvas – Red Dot/ Riot Art and Craft
Mid range canvas – Jacksons, Oxaldes
I normally paint two canvases at once. While one is drying – another is on a journey.
I would like students to complete one finished artwork to take home.
- Please bring lunch. Coffee/tea and light refreshments will be provided.
- Please bring an apron or clothes that can have a little paint on them!
NB: Bring that playful curious side of you. The one who wants to play without expectations! Inner critic left at home.